- The download is only for the pattern (no instructions) but the construction is pretty easy to figure out.
- I made a size 14, after checking the finished measurements and allowing for the ease I wanted.
- I made the back of the top less "racer back" by eyeballing the armholes when cutting, to allow me to wear a nursing tank underneath without the straps peaking out.
- Fabric is a neon printed poly from Spotlight.
- This is my first time using self bias! (True story!!) Not as hard as I thought- and I used the great Grainline tutorial to get a good finish.
- I cut the tunic length, then cropped the front hem, and left the back a bit longer.
- I omitted the zipper for a button/loop closure. (Inspired by Nishi - that is one fantastic Tate Top!).
I'm super happy with this make. I think I'll be giving the Mandy Boat tee a sew next :) What's your favourite free pattern?