@sew_everyday update

I'm just going to jump right in with some updates from my @Sew_Everyday instagram world... 

Making yourself a personal hashtag is a great way to round up the things you've made in a year. I'm rounding up a few favourite makes from this year... You can find all these makes under the hashtag #seweverydaymakes2021 on Instagram. Elise from @elisejoy gave me this idea a few years ago...


A few of my fav makes looking back over the year: 

  • Sia Dress by Marsha Style in rayon from Spotlight
  • Midi Flare Skirt by Swim Style in a rayon remnant from East Coast Textiles. And then again in some Atelier Brunette fabric from MaaiDesign.
  • Buckthorn Backpack  by Noodlehead in waterproof canvas from Voodoo Rabbit
  • Bike pants! The hype is real :) 
  • Dawn skirt (hack) by Megan Nielsen Patterns in denim from The Fabric Store

Machines used: Bernina B435 sewing machine, Elna 664 Overlocker, Juki 1500MCS overstitch (new!)

Days spent dreaming of sewing: ALL!

Next project: Lonetree Jacket - pattern by Allie Olsen & using some gorgeous lyocell twill from MaaiDesign (fabric gifted).

I love looking back at what I've sewn this year. Here's to a few more blog posts and, of course, more sewing in 2022!

Rebecca



Popular posts from this blog

Almada Robe : a Lovefest

Baggage :: Portside Duffle and Desmond Backpack

Tencel Colfax Dress